Thursday, March 28, 2013

New Weblog Look SEO Tips 2013

It's been like forever since my last post on this blog...I even almost forgot the password and couldn't access it.. Lucky me I was still able to got in and now here I am. :))

The topic I want to share is the New 2013 weblog look because I manage several of mine which I gave that new appearance .. :)) And also a few tips of SEO that might work for you.. Let's start!
First, here is the new look 2013 of my Wedding Dress Designer's Web.. This is my main web where I show pictures of best wedding dresses I had designed and made.



I simplify the background and choose to make it all black in order to equalize all my 'already' colourful dress pictures. On the other hand, I have a kind of daily chit-chat blog just like this blog only in my native Indonesian language version and it has different kind of topic with this English version one. So because this one has lighter topic than my wedding blog, I chose a slight and sleek look for the appearance. 


Kind of contrast, right? :)) But each blog meet the point of their aims. Each web look match with my Niche and well,, that's also what I'm going to write in the SEO tips below.

Ok, so the Second part of this post is the SEO tips part in 2013 with Blogger.

I love Google, I always do. From the very first time I use Blogger I knew Google will maintain this well. And if you interested in clean SEO, you will never have to had a headache learning this and that. It's as simple as just post a GOOD CONTENT since Google already set all the tools you need in blogging.

Of course there are some ways you can do to improve the results. Steps like these:
  • Choose the right Design or Template for your blog. >> In my experience the more simple your webdesign the better. Doesn't mean you can't play with colours or pictures, just remember to match it with your contents going-to-be. So it won't look like a mess when you combine them..
  • Think hard to find a great Niche. >> A great Niche is like your blog's soul. It has to be 'Right Topic on a Right Blog'. There are many niche you can raise, such as your hobbies, your work skill, your lifestyle idea, your business, etc. And you can also post about several topics outside your niche just to avoid boredom of your visitors.
  • Put some Sharing Buttons.>> This is a small part but most of bloggers forgot. Even they who already blogging for years. Social Media is a must have tools right now for boosting up your blog to the top. That way their interactive sharing buttons becomes a very important tools you should add on your blogs. My suggestions, picks carefully. Use only the most popular. :)
  • Activate your Comment's box.>> Don't make it hard for people to leave comment on your blog. Just remember to set it by your Approval and Captcha to avoid spam and autorobots.This comment box is your way to get interact with your readers. It can help a lot in raising your blog's ranking.
  • Updates your blog regularly.>> This one I believe is the most important from all tips. If you only have a few hours in one or two of your days ( not everyday ) during your busy life routine, sit down and write several posts in that spare time but DON'T publish them at once! Then after you finished every post you can set the time to determine on what time everyday your post will regularly publish itself. Isn't that sound great? And yeah, Google's Blogger has the tool inside. :))
I guess those are the main tips I like to share about this clean SEO things. Believe me it really works well. But don't compare it with mine, since I'm not a very ambitious blogger. :)) I can't get my butt to sit down quietly writing several scheduled posts if my heart don't feel I'm gonna like it? LoL... But that's just me.. Anyway, I hope this post will help you to start reach out some audience or readers for your own lovely blog. :)) Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search